Thursday, September 23, 2010

Poppy meets Charis

We haven't had a chance to post these fabulous pictures, but on Saturday night, September 11, Poppy met his sweet granddaughter, Charis.  Here are some of her thoughts . . . 


DSC04098
"Hi Poppy, I'm Charis."

DSC04119
"Want to hold me for a while so I can take a nap?"

DSC04115
"Or we could just go enjoy the beautiful Oregon scenery together?"

DSC04116
"And I'll let you steal a little kiss or two!"


DSC04132
"Mimi needs a little Charis time, too."


DSC04139
"I LOVE my Mimi and Poppy!"


DSC04131
"I love Mommy and Daddy, too."


DSC04123
"Night, night."


Needless to say, we enjoyed every minute of our time getting to know Charis.  She is a beautiful blessing God has given not only to Kelsey and Zach, but to Mimi and Poppy, too!
Can't wait till the next time we can see her, hold her, kiss on her, play with her, cuddle her . . . you get the picture! 


The simplest toy, one even the youngest child can operate, 
is called a grandparent.  





1 comment: